google-site-verification=XoQFkgtpf_zW_T1OTs_rvJaUlIyNe9zuoT2h52I8Q7s ​Michel Platini has dropped out of the FIFA Coins - Friends Of Dentistry Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​Michel Platini has dropped out of the FIFA Coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Michel Platini has dropped out of the FIFA Coins

Michel Platini has dropped out of the race to be the new FIFA Coins president as he bids to fight his eight-year ban Platini was the favourite for the contest but he will now instead dedicate himself to clearing his name The move will clear the path for the other five candidates in the race to succeed Sepp

Blatter as there was still the possibility that Platini could still stand if he overturned the ban on appeal.Platini, 60, told L'Equipe: 'I will not present myself as president of FIFA. I withdraw my candidacy. I cannot, I do not have the time or the means to go the voters, to meet people, to fight against the others.'

By removing myself, I make the choice to dedicate myself to my defence against a dossier where there is no mention of corruption, of falsification, forgery, where there is nothing any more.' RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Xavi, Gianfranco Zola and manufactured football cannot...

Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein insists he can save FIFA if he is... FIFA ethics committee opens proceedings against Jerome... FIFA president hopeful Prince Ali predicts 'catastrophe' for... Share this article Share 511 shares Platini had been the clear favourite to succeed Blatter but his election campaign was stopped in its tracks when details of the 2011 payment were revealed in September.It then emerged the payment was based on only an oral agreement made with Blatter 13 years before when he worked as technical adviser to the FIFA president.
Working...
X