google-site-verification=XoQFkgtpf_zW_T1OTs_rvJaUlIyNe9zuoT2h52I8Q7s Vanilla pvp mounts and wow classic gold - Friends Of Dentistry Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanilla pvp mounts and wow classic gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanilla pvp mounts and wow classic gold

However, in vanilla, attaining PvP rank 11 let you buy inexpensive epic mounts that only needed 75 (lvl 40) riding ability. That is the sole reason I had a 100% rate mount in vanilla.As somebody said... he whined about the vanilla pvp mounts and wow classic gold that there was a trick to save cash with them. In the event that you had one of them 100% epic pvp mounts which cost 100 gold in the pvp sellers, when TBC was released you got 100% riding rate (150 riding skill) for free.

They didn't require any training apart from making it to honor position 11 to use. MABYE the normal rate ability was needed but everybody had that in 60. To be fair if he started playing Wrath this one was easy to overlook and I don′t think alot of people knew/know about it.

One of the reasons paladins and warlocks in Vanilla could be found on cheap wow classic gold mounts rather than the course mounts PVP was that they could be locked if disrupted during summoning. Paladins will be locked out of spells, and warlocks will be locked out of spells. They mended that through The Burning Crusade (I think ) to make the summons a skill which didn't count as a spell.The moment a subscription based game presents more micro transactions it's GG.
Working...
X