google-site-verification=XoQFkgtpf_zW_T1OTs_rvJaUlIyNe9zuoT2h52I8Q7s Packers bringing in cornerback Tramon Williams - Friends Of Dentistry Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packers bringing in cornerback Tramon Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers bringing in cornerback Tramon Williams

Now that the free-agent market has been picked clean of the top available cornerbacks, the Green Bay Packers are looking for good fits with their defensive system and locker room.

who played nine seasons with the Packers and was a major player in their sweep through the postseason in 2010,Tramon Williams, is apparently one of those guys.

an analyst for NFL Network,According to former teammate James Jones, Williams has agreed to a two-year contract with the Packers. A source familiar with Williams’ contact with the Packers said that Williams was on his way to Green Bay. He did not confirm that a deal had been reached.

Now that the free-agent market has been picked clean of the top available cornerbacks, the Green Bay Packers are looking for good fits with their defensive system and locker room.

who played nine seasons with the Packers and was a major player in their sweep through the postseason in 2010,Tramon Williams, is apparently one of those guys.

an analyst for NFL Network,According to former teammate James Jones, Williams has agreed to a two-year contract with the Packers. A source familiar with Williams’ contact with the Packers said that Williams was on his way to Green Bay. He did not confirm that a deal had been reached.

with the offensive lineman’s back toward the quarterback,Womens Quinton Spain Jersey,Tom Compton didn’t see much of Kirk Cousins during practices with the Washington Redskins, but they saw plenty of each other off the field.

Compton and Cousins were both drafted by Washington in 2012, were roommates there and became good friends. Compton might know more about the Vikings’ $84 million quarterback than any Vikings coach or player.

just really knows how to lead a group of men,Womens Taylor Lewan Jersey, he just kind of brings everybody together with his poise,” Compton said Thursday after signing a free-agent contract with the Vikings. “Just seeing his hard work,“Kirk is a natural-born leader. I knew the minute I met him,Womens Brian Orakpo Jersey, he’s there dang near 24 hours a day. I don’t know how often he leaves the building, but he’s a super hard worker and I know guys will be drawn to him. He has that certain leader energy to him.”

a sixth-round pick of Washington, said he is “extremely close” with Cousins,Compton,Authentic Ben Jones Jersey, who was drafted by Washington in the fourth round in 2012.

deep down I hoped that we would be able to reunite again,” Compton said. “It definitely played a part in it, the fact that I’d have that opportunity. It wasn’t the only factor,“Good friend of mine. We got to play together four years in Washington and as soon as I heard the news that he was coming here, but it was definitely one of them.”

where he became familiar with Vikings tackle Riley Reiff, Minn., who grew up in South Dakota. When the Vikings called with interest in Compton,Compton played his high school football in Rosemount, and his collegiate ball at the University of South Dakota, who played last year for the Chicago Bears, a deal was struck quickly. He took no other free-agent visits.

“It all just kind of came together one night. My agent called and told me the Vikings were interested. I was obviously very interested as well once I heard that,” he said. “So we immediately started working out some details and the next thing I ended up agreeing on terms here.

just knowing how good of a team that they have that I wanted to be a part of it. Obviously the weapons that they’re adding here and everything that they’re doing around Eagan is amazing,“I knew once that the Vikings were interested, I just felt like it was the right time to be a part of that.”

the Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center in Eagan,The Vikings believed that their massive new headquarters, would make an impression on free agents and it certainly did with Compton.

“Pretty blown away,” he said. “I’ve never even seen anything like this before. Really unheard at the NFL level. It was just kind of amazing to walk through and kind of see all the state-of-the-art stuff. It’s going to be an awesome year.”

where he became familiar with Vikings tackle Riley Reiff, Minn., who grew up in South Dakota. When the Vikings called with interest in Compton,Compton played his high school football in Rosemount, and his collegiate ball at the University of South Dakota, who played last year for the Chicago Bears, a deal was struck quickly. He took no other free-agent visits.

“It all just kind of came together one night. My agent called and told me the Vikings were interested. I was obviously very interested as well once I heard that,” he said. “So we immediately started working out some details and the next thing I ended up agreeing on terms here.

just knowing how good of a team that they have that I wanted to be a part of it. Obviously the weapons that they’re adding here and everything that they’re doing around Eagan is amazing,“I knew once that the Vikings were interested, I just felt like it was the right time to be a part of that.”

the Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center in Eagan,The Vikings believed that their massive new headquarters, would make an impression on free agents and it certainly did with Compton.

“Pretty blown away,” he said. “I’ve never even seen anything like this before. Really unheard at the NFL level.Womens Ben Jones Jersey, It was just kind of amazing to walk through and kind of see all the state-of-the-art stuff. It’s going to be an awesome year.”

tight end Martellus Bennett, Bennett was at Super Bowl LI as a spectator to watch his brother, play for the New England Patriots against the Atlanta Falcons. While attempting to get onto the field after the game to celebrate with his brother,Authentic Quinton Spain Jersey,According to the district attorney's office, Michael Bennett shoved a security staffer who had asked him to use a different entrance for field access, according to the release.

Former Cleveland Browns and Washington Redskins wide receiver Terrelle Pryor has agreed to a deal with the New York Jets according to numerous reports.

Pryor,Authentic Taylor Lewan Jersey,Authentic Rishard Matthews Jersey, had a breakout season for the Browns in 2016, catching 77 passes for 1,007 yards and four touchdowns. But as a free agent last year, a former quarterback out of Ohio State,Authentic Brian Orakpo Jersey, one-touchdown season., the 28 year old elected to move to Washington for more money and experienced a disappointing 20-catch, 240-yard

the Jets and the Seattle Seahawks. With the Browns,Womens Rishard Matthews Jersey,Womens DaQuan Jones Jersey, Pryor was reportedly interested in three teams: Cleveland, he would be reunited with former head coach Hue Jackson. But once Cleveland traded for wide receiver Jarvis Landry,Again a free agent,Authentic DaQuan Jones Jersey, who will make $16 million this year, the Browns fell out of the picture due to the money the team was willing to offer.

Early in the week, Pryor met with the Seahawks before a meeting with the Jets on Wednesday. He did not meet with Cleveland due to his familiarity with the franchise.

Pryor will once again team up with quarterback Josh McCown, who was on the Browns in 2016, who reportedly advocated for New York to bring in the 6-foot-4,Now, 228-pound receiver.

the Oakland Raiders selected Pryor in the third round of the 2011 Supplemental Draft despite concerns about his ability throw at the NFL level. It wasn't until 2013 that Pryor really got his opportunity, under Jackson, throwing for 1,After a tumultuous ending to his otherwise successful collegiate career as a quarterback with the Buckeyes,798 yards and seven touchdowns while rushing for 576 yards and two additional scores.

Pryor was traded to the Seahawks ahead of the 2014 season, but was cut just before the year began.

as he tried to hang on to a career as a quarterback. The Jeannette, Pennsylvania native signed briefly with the Kansas City Chiefs, followed by the Cincinnati Bengals,This began a series of moves for Pryor, but was unable to stick with either. Pryor then announced he was willing to make the transition to wide receiver.

waived and then signed Pryor again,The Browns signed, before he could finally make his receiver debut for Cleveland in the final game of the 2015 regular season.

Pryor will compete in a crowded receiving room that includes Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, Jermaine Kearse,With the Jets, ArDarius Stewart and Chad Hansen.

Details of Pryor's contract with New York are yet to be released, but it is reported to be team friendly.
Working...
X