google-site-verification=XoQFkgtpf_zW_T1OTs_rvJaUlIyNe9zuoT2h52I8Q7s LeGarrette Blount gives Super Bowl warning to young players - Friends Of Dentistry Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeGarrette Blount gives Super Bowl warning to young players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeGarrette Blount gives Super Bowl warning to young players

LeGarrette Blount is a Super Bowl veteran, typically the case when one spends multiple years with the New England Patriots, a franchise that has been in the NFL championship game eight of the last 16 years.

The Philadelphia Eagles running back is now playing in his third Super Bowl in the last four years. Blount shared his words of wisdom for handling the big game with the many Eagles who haven't experienced the taste of Super Bowl week.

even if they’ve played in a national championship,"As rookies and stuff, and you’ve just got to control your emotions. There’s going to be a lot of distractions as far as family and friends and media. You’ve got to put all that in the drawer, they still haven’t played in a game of this magnitude. It’s tough. It’s a long week,Womens Pierre Garcon Jersey, toss all that aside for however long it takes us to prepare for this game.

you just put it away and focus 100 percent on this game.","Don’t worry about anything that’s going to cause you any stress or any kind of emotional backup. Whatever it might be

but not the way many other franchise quarterbacks would soak in the moment. ,Womens Garry Gilliam Jersey,Carson Wentz is taking in his first opportunity at the Super Bowl

but,Womens Rashard Robinson Jersey,"I didn’t think I’d be here quite in this capacity," Wentz said on media day . "It’ll definitely be mixed emotions right away on Sunday. Our team’s been rolling, here we are as a team. This is a little bittersweet,Womens DeForest Buckner Jersey, and it’s been so cool to see everybody elevate their level of play week in and week out to get this far and overcome all of the injuries that we’ve had.

"It might make me angry sometimes, but there’s a bigger plan. I know that this is going to make me stronger, somehow and some way."

the Eagles ended the season with the league’s third-ranked scoring offense while its scoring defense ranked fourth in the NFL.,Sunday’s Super Bowl LII matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots should turn out to be quite an entertaining contest. It’s not often that both teams competing for the Lombardi Trophy had both a top-5 scoring offense and defense during the regular season. The Patriots finished the regular season ranked second in the NFL in points per game and fifth in the league in points allowed per game. Conversely

It’s difficult to comprehend just how close these two teams were to each other without looking more closely at the above statistics. New England scored 458 total points this season,Womens Joshua Garnett Jersey, while surrendering 295 on defense. Yes, while giving up 296 points on defense. Philadelphia put up 457 points in its 16 regular season games, most of Philadelphia’s production on offense this season came with Carson Wentz under center. But as he has shown us during Philly’s first two postseason games,Womens Will Redmond Jersey, Nick Foles is no slouch. Foles just completed 78.8 percent of his passes for 352 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions in the NFC Championship against the league’s No. 1 defense this season in the Minnesota Vikings.

and was a big reason why the Patriots finished the regular season with a top-10 run offense. The three-man running back committee of Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead,331 yards and 11 touchdowns during the regular season, and James White combined to carry the ball 287 times for 1,Gronkowski is one of the best run-blocking tight ends in the NFL, and also played a significant role in the passing game. Brady targeted his running backs early and often throughout the season, as the three backs caught a total of 118 receptions for 897 yards and an additional nine touchdowns. Philly’s top-ranked rushing defense will have their hands full with this trio on Sunday.

but the Philadelphia Eagles All-Pro gave one. ,Lane Johnson didn't need a long explanation for calling Tom Brady pretty boy

Johnson admitted immediately after the NFC Championship Game that he can't wait to dethrone pretty boy Brady, but also called him the greatest quarterback of all time. Those words echoed up to Boston, where New England Patriots reported bombarded him with questions on Super Bowl Media Day.

"Go and Google it,Authentic Garry Gilliam Jersey, and you can find out pretty quick," Johnson told Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston. "It's the whole image. The whole brand. The TB12 method. Just go look at it, make your own opinion."

"As far as that's concerned,Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey, I don't want to make any more headlines. I'm not scared of Brady," Johnson said. "It's not like he's going to rush off the edge from me. I don't think he needs any more motivation to play us. He knows he's a great player. Y'all know he's a great player. I'm going against the defense. I'm not competing against Tom Brady."

One thing is for certain...Lane Johnson is not Tom Brady. He's not into the politically correct bull----.

and that doesn’t make any ratings for none of y’all, it doesn’t make the producers go,Authentic DeForest Buckner Jersey," Johnson said. "Y’all don’t have any fun with it, 'Wow, we really nailed that one!' But here’s my version,Authentic Joshua Garnett Jersey,Authentic Arik Armstead Jersey, man,"Here’s the deal: I could be politically correct just like he can, he’s a great player. The Patriots have done it the right way, they’ve been in this situation for a long time.

"Incredible resume. I’m just glad to be here with them and able to perform against them."

Foles contemplated retirement from football...but needed time to reflect on the next stage of his wife. His wife and other family members got him back in the game. ,Authentic Will Redmond Jersey,After a tumultuous 2015 season with the St. Louis Rams

"I woke up and just didn't have that joy anymore," Foles said at Super Bowl Media Day. "It was scary for me, but going through it was the greatest thing in the world. I'm a better player,Womens Arik Armstead Jersey, better person because of it."

"I remember just sitting there talking to Tori. She wanted me to keep playing because she knew i wasn't finished. At that moment, the joy had come back and the emotions became real.", I said a prayer to God to guide me and I just needed to take a step of faith. The biggest step for me at that time was to call Coach Reid and go play the game of football. The fourth day of training camp

Just two seasons later, part of the leap of faith he wants to pass on to others. , Foles has the Eagles in the Super Bowl and has the highest postseason passer rating in NFL history. Foles isn't afraid to share his story with anyone

"We as people," Foles said. "I'm not afraid to talk about it. I wouldn't be the person I am today. I'm a father now and can explain this to my daughter." , we look back and we're afraid to talk about it

Nick Foles had that moment any quarterback had playing in the backyard as a kid, pretending to play in the Super Bowl as he threw pass after pass.

"So you just focus on the little things and what’s important, that’s really what my focus is.", and what’s important is our preparation and what we do as a team. Going out there and playing together Super Bowl night
Working...
X